Discuss why is it so hard for in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
When my plasterer does walls for me i always make sure that I'm there to check it's plumb and flat, even if its mosaics, it has to be spot on. The whole point of this is to get the wall flat and plumb, may as well not bother and save the customer money if they are going to follow profile of existing wall!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to why is it so hard for in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
  • Question
Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including...
Replies
Views
I've yet to meet a spreader that doesn't think it's acceptable to tile on to this. I've also...
Replies
Views
stusgsx
S
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB