Discuss Wii.... who has one? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

I bought one for Christmas as a gift for the family. Firstly i couldnt handle the way the screen spins around on certain games. Mario galaxy was the worse as he ran over planets the screen would spin violently and it really messed with my head, a bt like motion sickness.

I sold it to a friend before the following summer as apart from boxing with my eldest lad we never used it.
This was before the Wii fit came out and i think iwould have given it another chance with one of those as well as the missus would have played with it more.

The above isnt really a true representation of the Wii as i now have the X box 360 and hardly play that either! Only recently i have played Black Ops

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
you must wonder about the names they give these gizmos no honestly

wii

ps2-3

x box

realy what are they thinking (bit rude)

have a look at x box connect think thats going to take over from the wii

I have a wii, and it's okay, for kids really. I also bought a xbox kinect last week and it knocks the socks off the wii. Recognises who you are and logs you in your own profile, it's mad, don't know how they've done it really. It's basically £6,000 worth of video conferencing hardware and software for £150. My lady has the video confrence gear at her works and it follows the person around the room that's moving the most and talking. The kinect is very similar.

I'd get the kinect as the games will be brilliant in comparison to the dying wii that has had no investment in games from any of the big makers. Microsoft have allt he right titles in contract so you'll be soon playing fifa 2012 yourself, right there in your living room. And cage fighting rolling around on the floor lol

We have a fitness game for it, but there is also a sports game coming out soon.

And the graphics are HD, the console is 64bit, it's faster and can do more than the wii. The wii is 32 bit, it's using graphics from the nitendo 64!!!! and the controller setup is just, well, way out of date now. :lol:

Even playstation are behind the times bringing out a comparison to the wii with it's dual hand held motion sensitive controllers. Though their game quality is blue-ray so even better than the xbox.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I bought one for Christmas as a gift for the family. Firstly i couldnt handle the way the screen spins around on certain games. Mario galaxy was the worse as he ran over planets the screen would spin violently and it really messed with my head, a bt like motion sickness.

I sold it to a friend before the following summer as apart from boxing with my eldest lad we never used it.
This was before the Wii fit came out and i think iwould have given it another chance with one of those as well as the missus would have played with it more.

The above isnt really a true representation of the Wii as i now have the X box 360 and hardly play that either! Only recently i have played Black Ops

Scottley what's your gamer tag? Will have a go of zombies with you. :D

Reply to Wii.... who has one? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I have installed a wetroom form (the style below). I have removed the floorboards and lowered...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Wii.... who has one?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.