Discuss Window starting point in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Varies on job, tiles etc but I usually start with bottom, then sides (leaving out top course, header tiles and then the last two on the sides. I use rapid set on window reveals and will fix bottom first then do something else whilst this sets, then continue with the rest. I'm sure everybody does it slightly differently though

Dont you find doing the bottom first you end up dropping adhesive over it when you do the rest..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Window starting point in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. My building had bricking work done on the outside and it seems in the process...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB