Discuss Wo wanted an angle grinder in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

This company formerly known as national masonry are a nightmare.i bought two saws from them.alu manta 85 and 100 .good saw light weight aluminium but after only 2-3years getting weld problems .leg seats bending badly.absolutely no support from national masonry and when the capacitors needed replacing I waited three months to get another one which was the wrong one.they were charging about 7times the price that one of these capacitors was being sold elsewhere in uk.in the end I googled the Capitol number and got one sent next day for a pittance.think they went under and now operating under this new name posted but it's the same old sales people and they are the most incompetent stone tool supplier I have dealt with.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wo wanted an angle grinder in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
H
I didn't want to fall into the trap of as asking for advice and then not providing feedback. I...
Replies
Views
scotmk
S
Y
Hiya, I'm tiling my bathroom as a competent DIYer/weekend builder. Bought a Vitrex 900 Bridge...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
P
Hi, I do quite a bit of property renovation and currently have a table saw and large bridge saw...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB