Discuss Wonder Wipes in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
You do realise they are for cleaning hands and tools etc don't you? Not for 'intimate' cleaning. If you've used them 'down there' then i agree - waste of time. Better off with baby wipes.

Lol - So you know they're a waste of time on your ano-genital region do you?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
First time I used them I didn't realise I must have touched my face with silicon on my hands. Thought it would be a good idea to remove it with Wonder Wipes, and about 30 seconds later realised what a bad idea it was. The burning sensation was unbelievable and the red mark it left for about 3 hours after was nasty.

I use them all the time and have done for a few years and found them excellent, have used others when they have not been available but none as good as Wonder Wipes.

O

On one

if you've ever licked your fingers while using wonder wipes, you'll know they have an anaesthetic effect. Not sure i'd like a numb bum.
Now you mention it!
When I silicone the internal corners I have a wonder wipe to hand to wipe the excess silicone off my finger,then I end up licking my finger to tool the next section.........just realised my I was getting a funny tingling sensation on the tip of my tongue:confused::confused:

J

J Sid

a Samaritan can post pictures?
I do not understand what it is ...
excuse me thanks to Samaritan :)
wp_ss_20160116_0001.png
Everbuild WIPE80 Wonder Wipes Trade Tub x 100: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
glasgow
You do realise they are for cleaning hands and tools etc don't you? Not for 'intimate' cleaning. If you've used them 'down there' then i agree - waste of time. Better off with baby wipes.

Impish I take my hat off to you. This has got to be comment of the year on tilers forum! It has got to be!!!!!

I once used wonder wipes to get silicone off of my bath, ended up getting my Sister in law pregnant. NEVER AGAIN! one of the worst products I have ever used!!! haha

Reply to Wonder Wipes in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB