Discuss wondering how this was done in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

EH TILING

Im currently working on a social housing project and the adhesive the main contractor supplies is tubbed gear from travis perkins up until now I have been working on a day rate so I have been doing a couple per day then grouting the next but the they are introducing a target scheme as of next week where I will be on a m2 rate and the rate is for finished work thats tiled grouted and siliconed so I have my reservations on grouting same day. anybody had any problems further down the line by laying on and grouting the same day?

radim

TF
Arms
someone one i know has a cousin who had the local council install a shower then next day a tiler comes from the council and hes in there 2 hours and hes tiled the 2 walls and grouted them and everything just wondering how this is possible e.g. waterproofing tiling grouting should all be done takes a lot longer than 2 hours
tell your cousin to check if waste trap is tighten properly.my neighbour upstairs had his bath replaced.That plumber never fit trap properly so all his water from bath was comming through my ceiling.:incazzato:good luck i wasn't on holliday....

Reply to wondering how this was done in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
wondering how this was done
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.