Discuss Work trousers with inserts in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I have just purchased two pairs of the Helly Hansen "Chelsea" trousers. They are amazing and so well made. After a couple of years my Caterpillar trade trousers started having thread come out of the seams. Only disadvantage with the HH trousers is you have to use their own slim knee pads, but I do find my redbacks quite bulky at times anyway

The wife stocks them , worst pants I have ever worn , knees wore in about a month, knee pad holders inside the leg, you have to take them off to put pads back in if they ever come out, crap pants ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Work trousers with inserts in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Is this tiling job acceptable? I had 2 bathrooms replaced in my house and have had problems...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB