UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Work trousers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Need a new pair of work trousers to replace my Snickers 3212's. Have the Snickers floorlayer trousers which are great but looking something light and comfy like the 3212. Are any of the cheaper brands like Apache worth looking into or is Snickers still the best to pay the premium for?

The current ones are ripped at the crotch but I have a feeling that my expanding waistline over the last few months has helped them along.

F

Fliselege

Lol thought it was just me, iv bust the crotch on bout three pairs of snickers!
Still the best I think though
They fit well and like u say are nice n light which is important when u wear em all day
Not just you and it seems not just snickers, most of mine go there first, recently got a pair of pirate-shorts work trousers and the first thing I did was put an iron on patch over the offending area. My blåklåders are ok in that dept but the stitching in the outside of the kneepad pouch pops quickly and with ease, and they're meant to be top quality

P

penno

bought a pair of scruffs a few weeks back, great at first, quite light with loads of pockets. Within 4 weeks though the stitching around the groin started to go (wouldnt mind but not exacly much upfront to cause this area to burst open). Wouldnt buy them again, quite expensive aswell.
Do like the Apache gear what someone already mentioned, very tough wearing, boots are very comfy aswell.

D

Dougs Third Go

bosch workpants with redback kneepads, got 4 pairs that i still wear regularly and oldest pair are 6 years old

33699_1542302070564_7795480_n.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Work trousers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! Could I get some advice on my tiling? It's just been done last week by a tiler by trade but...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m new here. I’m a landlord and I have been in the process of getting some work done...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been planning on tiling my 16sq m dining room floor for ages, so have been reading...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.