Guest viewing is limited

Discuss work/work/work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

leonard

Never tooo busy for tilers forums..:thumbsup:
Hi dave thanks for the quote, i hope you are busy, i spoke to diamond tiling a while ago and he gave good feed back about your self, i understand you are based in durham, i recently moved to thornaby-on-tees from middlesbrough. Do you do plastering, there was a conversation a while ago and i cannot remember if it was yourself, i also do plastering & property maintenance, i used to work with a dave howe & his father john from thornaby, don't suppose any relation although small world. Leonard.

L

leonard

official welcome leonard, got a few posts under your belt
Hi faithhealer, i have'nt been with tilers forum that long, thanks for the quote, hope you are busy living in the sedgefield area, i'm in thornaby-on-tees, suppose some one has to live there. Ha. besides tiling i do plastering & property maintenance, used to go to sedgefield a lot (tony blair) country for the lesser geographical ones. leonard

L

leonard

HI every one at tilers forum, i have not been on the forum for a while, still don'nt know my way around on it like i should really, i'm still very busy as i do a lot of property maintenance, the tiling has dried up until this week, only a few days work, but things come in cycles and i enjoy the variety of different disciplines, this week i've done a bath room, plastered, fit suite, tiled, the customer picked a glass border tile 200mm x 50mm in royal blue, the tile is clear glass with the colour added to the back to give it depth, i'm sure some of our fellow newcommers to tilers forum would like to know the best way to cut the glass tiles to minimalise the back colour chipping off which shows transparancy and when grouted it would show the error even more, i managed with a diamond blade, any pros out there with an alternative better option, i'm sure some of our colleagues would find this of interest. leonard.:thumbsup:

Reply to work/work/work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
work/work/work
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.