UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Working tomorrow? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kendo1

First thing to do is get out there and look for work. Positive mental attitude.
Don't start thinking that work will find you.

Get out there and go around anywhere that requires tilers- kitchen and bathroom showrooms for a start, even remedial work to get your foot in the door.
Customers that have used you in the past. Look out their addresses and go and see them, see if they require any new work. you may be able to tip them over the edge if hey have been thinking about it. There may be some small jobs that they require that they haven't got around to doing anything about.
Presumably you've picked up some other skills along the way after 37 years?

If you haven't got some work after that, I'll see what I can do to help you!

The imporant thing is to get out there.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Working tomorrow? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Good evening tilers, I've just had some tiling work done in our kitchen and the plastic edging...
Replies
Views
Edd The Tiler
E
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
I am planning to tile bathroom with large porcelain tiles 1200x600 over water-resistant backer...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.