Discuss World Cup highlights in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Costa Rica game should be interesting - we've never lost all 3 games in the group stages - 1st time for everything!

They'll be up for this game when there's nothing to play for, you watch!!!

I'll take my hat off to the team just for one small moment though. There's not many teams who can say they matched the current world champions!!!

S

Stef

& he's at it again..
u2uzu8uv.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Problem is the clubs pay their wages and that's where their loyalty lies. Stuart Pearce was talking earlier on Talksport and he was saying how the mangers of PL and Championship teams kept pulling out their players from the England youth squads as their clubs don't want them injured. This meant they get very little tournament experience or the chance of being in a group to create a winning team mentality. It's the PL against the FA and until that's sorted we will just turn up to make the numbers up!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to World Cup highlights in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Any rugby fans on the forum? I love rugby....used to play it in my younger days... Any...
Replies
Views
J
Not been on here for long time and can't work out new format . But there's a tiler on job I'm...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
J
an old friend of mine has recently released a world cup song and i would like to ask you to...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
R
well its a small world got a tiler from across the pond coming in for training so he can pass it...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Matches-Preview Predict scores for games coming up, and then get entered in a table with other...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB