Guest viewing is limited
  • Thread starter Deleted member 9966
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 2K
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss World Series by Renault @ Silverstone September 2010 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

glorious weather all weekend at the last world series. we had absolutely no idea that our tent groundsheets were no longer waterproof anymore :lol:

Attachments

• DSC00166.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 29
D

Deleted member 9966

is that your car with the tf registration Liz

I used to live up the road from silverstone in a little village called chackmore, we used to book that weekend away as the roads were a nightmare, we were under seige

I dont live far from there now, I could get some day tickets

oooh Mike, I've never noticed the TF before, well spotted :thumbsup: TF obsessed are we? :smilewinkgrin:

The renault world series is great cos it's free. I keep meaning to look at getting Formula 1 GP tickets, but by the time I remember it's only the really expensive tickets that are left :mad2:

F

faithhealer

oooh Mike, I've never noticed the TF before, well spotted :thumbsup: TF obsessed are we? :smilewinkgrin:

The renault world series is great cos it's free. I keep meaning to look at getting Formula 1 GP tickets, but by the time I remember it's only the really expensive tickets that are left :mad2:
'fraid no such thing as cheap tickets there Liz, just less expensive ones

D

Deleted member 9966

Whittlebury park again Liz

I most certainly shall be John :D might be going from Thursday to Monday this time :thumbsup:

Also got family and friends coming with us too :yikes: brother in law and his mrs (have both been scouts so experienced and happy about camping) and one of my girl friends and her bf (the bf is in the TA so camps a fair amount, but my girl friend has never been camping in her life and she's 32 :ban:)

will be having mucho funno :hurray:

Reply to World Series by Renault @ Silverstone September 2010 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
well it was the coldest weekend of camping I've ever done, but at least the racing entertainment...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
World Series by Renault @ Silverstone September 2010
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks