UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss worlds greats footballer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
How anyone can consider a cheat a great footballer always amazes me!

My list - Hughie Gallagher- Jackie Milburn - Alan Shearer - Peter Beardsley.

Where's Malcolm Macdonald? They're not even the best England has ever produced TJ, never mind world's best. :lol:

Messi, Cruyff, Pele, Zidane. If it was 5 then I would include Billy Bremner or John Charles

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
seems strange that greatest footballers all seem to be forwards? I know the old adage of "offence is the strongest form of defence" but what about the Paulo Maldini, that Hansen bloke, Gordon Banks, Roberto Carlos, Dennis Irwin.......

Maldini was world class, what about Rivelino, Bobby Moore, Di Stefano, Neeskens, Rensenbrink, Rep, Krol. The Dutch team of 74 were a sheer pleasure to watch, and I was only 8 then but I could see the quality

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
no disrespect tony, but I don't think stevie g would make it into a prem league all stars team,,,,Roy Keane, Paul Scholes and Patrick Viera would all fill that spot first,,but then again I'm a Utd fan ( although nobody was shouting louder than me for Liverpool in Istanbul:thumbsup:)

ok ok gerrard is the best(MID.) :) HEis great

D

doug boardley

Lionel Messi, "Will" be the greatest ever player to grace the hallowed turf.

Maradonna, not much mention of him on here?? :lol:
I mentioned maradonna before Robson, but was on wifes lappy (mines in dry dock, so now on my really old lappy) and it wouldn't post my reply, Maradonna was my second choice,,, the "other" goal against England in 86 was pure brilliance but sadly too often overlooked by the "hand of God" goal

D

doug boardley

ima messi is and will be the greatiest footballer the world has seen the man is pure class
when is he signing for Sunderland :lol:
without a doubt lionel is pure class, but as a youngster will he have the longevity that....PELE!!!!!!.... had? don't forget that .....PELE!!!!!... was still playing top class and delivering top class, well into his 40's:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to worlds greats footballer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.