Discuss Worst Tiling I've seen! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Martino

Hello chaps i was out lastnight and i no this is very sad but went to the toilet to find some pretty bad tiling!....How do these guys keep getting work!!!....as you can imagine it looks alot worse in person!

Attachments

• 2013-07-21 19.22.00.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 200
Last edited by a moderator:

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
Hello chaps i was out lastnight and i no this is very sad but went to the toilet to find some pretty bad tiling!....How do these guys keep getting work!!!....as you can imagine it looks alot worse in person!
Looks terrible but take a step back and have a think why the tiles are lipping like that.theres obviously a bump in the wall as its harder to create lips like that on a flat wall,so while the tiling looks bad the wall behind is to blame and if that's a pub toilet on a refit the chances the guy had to get the wall nice and flat are very slim,i blame the plasterer or the builder not the tiler :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Worst Tiling I've seen! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB