Discuss worth waiting for in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
well done doug good result,,,,i went into a main road garage in edinburgh about a month ago to look at 1 of 3 caravans he had...during the chat he told me he had 1 nicked off his forecourt the week prior they broke into and moved 4 cars which were blocking it in ....hooked it up and drove it of the court at 7 o clock at night , is there no actual caravan storage secure places near you doug?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to worth waiting for in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Thought I'd post this as a warning to any guys out there that have their vans sign written but...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I haven't been on here in ages ..apologies for that.....time goes so fast. But I hope...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB