Discuss Would you sell your soul to the Devil for one of these? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

Haha okaaaaay then!
Then I got nothing! :p

There’s a new American car out, was on top gear recently.
Can’t recall what it was tho, sure they said it was the fastest production car available.
Cheap too, in comparison anyway. :)

Demon or Hellcat I think.

It's not about absolute power. About 450-500 hp is the most that can ever realistically be enjoyed (and even that's a lot) above that you need to be on track or runways which doesn't do much for me.

So this isn't about absolute performance or 0-60 times it's about something fast an enjoyable to drive about 3000 miles a year (the doesn't depreciate horrendously). It's my hobby really.

I work a lot (I run ATS from home) and Mrs ATS is disabled and I care for her so I don't really have any hobbies other than nice cars.

O

Old Mod

. It's my hobby really.

Alan, you can rationalise it in any way you like, and if that means coming here and saying it out loud, then that’s ok by us! :rolleyes:

Personally tho, way I look at it,
it’s your money and if that’s how you enjoy spending it, then more power to you I say!
Dig deep Alan, dig very deep! Haha
But please come back and show us a photo one day! :)

C

Concrete guy

Alan, you can rationalise it in any way you like, and if that means coming here and saying it out loud, then that’s ok by us! :rolleyes:

Personally tho, way I look at it,
it’s your money and if that’s how you enjoy spending it, then more power to you I say!
Dig deep Alan, dig very deep! Haha
But please come back and show us a photo one day! :)

Current daily:-

tzrMO8G.jpg

Current weekend:-

optfQQe.jpg

O

Old Mod

Yeah it's a bit of a double edge sword posting stuff like this :confused: and I do think about it before I post.

We sell a lot of wholesale product (to resellers - branded for them) we don't just sell to end users. It's the volume that makes the difference.
Haha Alan, don’t you dare justify your business success to us!
You have absolutely no obligation to do so, and personally I don’t care.
In fact, I applaud you, given the opportunity I’d do exactly the same and be proud of it too.
Well done you! :thumbsup:

C

Concrete guy

So Alan :) Tessler?

Oooh, no thanks they do little for me (despite the fact I find the technology interesting). Noise is very important part of a car, particularly if it's going to be a special occasion car that I intend to keep for a while/for ever.

Realistically it will be something like a 550 or 575 Maranello. Something that isn't going to lose lots of value, won't cost an arm and a leg to run and has an outside chance of going up in value.

I doubt I'll be buying something new again as a second car.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Would you sell your soul to the Devil for one of these? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hello one and all, I have a 240m2 floor tiling job to price, including a tile upstand edged with...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB