Discuss WP1 and Limestone? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

robbieraven

Hi all,

Doing a shower cubicle in Limestone in a couple of weeks and I'm not involved in any of the stud wall work going up, hoping they know what they are doing as have suggested Hardiebacker. However, if they go with Aqua board or worst case plasterboard has anybody used Bal WP1 with Limestone as I'm certainly going to WP1 it anyway, just wondered if there were any compatible issues with Limestone and WP1?

Cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to WP1 and Limestone? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We have just laid an outdoor patio and path using black limestone (now wishing I’d perhaps...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
Trying to Get bathroom re tiled, had conflicting advice from a few tilers, I’m a total novice...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB