Discuss x box gamers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I have the old black one with a wifi adapter and I use the BT wireless connection at home. I don't think plugging a dongle in the xbox would work as you can't install the drivers etc. Some might do though, never tried it.

I had a few 48hr trials a while ago but gave them all away online to people who didn't get paid or whatever for a week or so and couldn't get online.

As sad as it sounds we have a local tag that seems to get used by most stokies, so we tend to find each other easily if you're in a game with nobody you know online with you, they'll spot your tag and invite you to a game so you end up on their team. Met some good blokes locally to me over the past couple of years. In fact, just about to go for a pint with two of them. :thumbsup:

Reply to x box gamers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
10 minutes ago Add bookmark #1 Which mapei adhesive ( it's convenient for me to buy this...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

rotherham

Thread Information

Title
x box gamers
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.