Discuss X-ray results in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

X-ray 001.jpg
Had a fall on me stilts yesterday at work and hurt my leg, thankfully my X-ray results came back and all is clear no broken bones just a strain thank god.:thumbsup:

D

Dougs Third Go

I had to have a couple of x-rays last week while on holiday:thumbsdown:..I came back for a night out on saturday, tripped on a cobble street with my hands in my pockets, knocked myself and a front tooth out. Went back to caravan site on sunday and by wednesday the right hand side of my face was like a balloon so went to local docs who said he was sure I'd fractured my jaw!! off to Furness General for x-rays and luckily no fracture but I'd chipped another tooth and infection had got in and spread so spent latter part of my hols on anti-biotics no vino!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to X-ray results in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles! I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the...
Replies
Views
Jamie e
J
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB