Discuss Xbox 360 games in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

So, Mr GRR decided to buy an Xbox 360 last week because we needed a new dvd player :| and so now we have yet another games console with shoot-em-ups and games I don't have a hope in hells chance of playing because (despite being of the technological revolution generation) I've never had an interest in gaming. Until now...

Can anybody recommend any family type games for the Xbox? I've been having a look at F1 Race Stars, Epic Mickey and stuff like that. Does anybody have any other suggestions? I already have Just Dance 4 for the Nintendo Wii and we won't be buying a Kinnect for a long time yet.

E

enduro

I like this one... bear-poop-woods-xbox-knnect.jpg

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Ireland
My kids are 5,8 and 9, and they love the lego games, Lego Batman and Lego Indiana Jones,
You can also get Lego Harry potter,Star wars,Pirates of the carribean etc.
They are now into Skylanders, but it can work out expensive, as you have to buy the characters and put them on a "portal", and they come to life on screen.
The Kinect is good fun too for all the family

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Xbox 360 games in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
I have an idea for a new tilers forum game called "picture ping pong" we all take photos of our...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
D
The following is an article written by an eminent stone professional in the USA - please read it...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB