Discuss Yipee i can start posting again in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Great news and enjoy the first pint. I had a customer playing silly games last month and managed to catch him out thanks to his cleaner, but that's for another thread. You should expect more good luck as that comes in three's too.....

cant wait to hear this one stewart, as you seem to run your business with military procision.

Reply to Yipee i can start posting again in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi Wondering if anyone can help.... I started work for a re-fit contractor on a hotel in january...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
to the outdoor pool renovation in Aylesbury , i hacked off the coping stones and mortar bed, cut...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
B
Hiya fellas (and ladies if there are any), I've been looking through this forum for a few...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
B
Just finished up a job today for an elderly couple that I've done work for previously. Before I...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Yipee i can start posting again
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.