UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss You won't believe this, but.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Leatherface

You will never believe this, but - started a job today for a young lass, very pretty, mid 20's. Having some banter as you do - found out she is a professional Dominatrix.
She told me that if I don't make a good job of her bathroom she is gonna give me 10 strokes of the cane !!!
Better make sure I do then, don't know what the wife would think if I came home with a load of red welts on my backside :icon9:

C

CON5933

PHT,

any resemblance....?

thdancinghippo1.gif

thththwhiplash.gif

L

Leatherface

Job finished - did a good job - bottled it, although she has offered me a free session at her dungeon aytime I want. No way - after looking at her website, there are soldiers at Abu Grade prison in Iraq who have been court martialed for less than she does to willing people - and she charges £120 per hour for the privelege. No wonder she drives round in a brand new BMW X5. The mind boggles.

Reply to You won't believe this, but.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
hi everyone, sorry I’m new to this forum so please bear with me. Here is my dilemma & hoping for...
Replies
Views
Ben tiler
B
Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
C
Hi there :) I'm hoping some of you lovely people can help me. I'm wanting to tile 3 walls in...
Replies
Views
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
M
I may a large commission for an outside floor mosaic. Hundreds will walk on it daily and...
Replies
Views
MOSAIC2014
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.