Discuss What Is My Wall Made Of??? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cheesecake

Never thought of that.

Hey lovely people :)
It appears it was some kind of textured paint, something the housing associations use to cover up the fact the walls are lumpy bumpy I'm told :) We got one wall down to the original material and it was what looked like breeze block material, grey and coarse.
In the end my health has dictated I can't really be up for a huge job at the moment so am going to save the pennies and get 'a man in' hehe, a professional, once I have saved enough.
Thank you all for your help, ideas, support and concern, I shall certainly use this forum to see if there is a local who can price me a job once I'm in the situation to do it.
Thank you Thank you Thank you :)
All superheroes!
:)

Reply to What Is My Wall Made Of??? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What Is My Wall Made Of???
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond