UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Your business forecast for 2011. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
January started off finishing decembers work, 'cos it was mad busy from Sep-Dec last year. At the mo, it's patchy and I'm not sure, I know I've got a large kitchen floor to do in March, I've just got a confirmed partnership with a plumbing company to do all their tiling after they opened a bathroom/kitchen shop, and I've also got in with a carpet shop to do all their tiling enquiries, but, being realistic, I think it will be steady, which I'm not going to complain about at all, although, I do feel excited about this year for some reason. I'm not too worried anyway.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well I've had the ever usual and predictable umpteen phone calls all at once when I've sat doing nowt for weeks:mad2:

From a deathly silence has emerged:

1 x full wet room (all stone mosaic):thumbsup:
1 x house with full bathroom and full ensuite (all 600x300's):thumbsup:
1 x house with full kitchen floor and full wetroom (all 600x300's):thumbsup:
1 x housing development with 40 houses (200x200 bumpies):thumbsup:
Oh and a little old woman facing the shop that wants her fireplace tiled:lol:

It's always the same and it never changes:smilewinkgrin:

All this, just when I sell my flippin van:mad2:

S

sstilingservice

So far the year has started strong for me. No downtime at all :0) and starting to book jobs in for April already !!! This time last year I had no work Jan or Feb so well aware of what it's like when the phone stops rining. Although I did get a call from another local tiler offering me help because he had no work !!! Poor chap !!! I didn't take him up on his offer as I have enough work for 1 saddly not 2

U

user123

I am predicting steady growth, with the unavoidable bits of lows, but overall an upward curve. I feel the mood is more optimistic, not just in the UK, but all on the continent, too, which I hope will be catching... :) I am expecting to be busy.

And now it's Dec 11 and my prognosis was right for me, I have been busy and it's been an upward curve. All good :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Your business forecast for 2011. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Your business forecast for 2011.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.