Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Your pets in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A Jack Russell crossed with something, very demanding, v ery clever and jealous as hell when I sit on the settee with Liz, he'll sit on the floor between us, loking at us and huffing and puffing and barking until we make room for him, I know he's trying to assume the alpha male role but it,s so funny. If we don't see him stood at the patio doors and he wants out for a waz :oops: h
he'll bark to tell us, same if he wants in, he's been here before lol

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
Two westies (2 1/2 and 1 today!) and too many fish for the pond (could do with Doug fishing a few out) and that's it... And I have very little hair, so I fit your other half's description of a tradesman fairly well

Last edited:
One 'STONE MAD' German Shepherd and a tank full of tropical fish:thumbsup:

182.jpg

Oh and the kids have a couple of Gerbils called Madonna and Beyonce.....

U

user123

6 dogs 1 cat 12 rabbits 10 guinea pigs 15 ferrets and nearly forgot 4 goldfish :lol:

How do goldfish know what to call each other? Easy: "Bob ...Bob... Bob...." :smilewinkgrin:

And did you know that goldfish only have a 1 second memory? Or so it says? That means two goldfish in a bowl think they've never met each other before each time they meet, and say oh Hi, my name's Bob, what's yours' and the other one says, "Bob"!, What's yours??...and the other one says... :lol:

M

mikethetile

How do goldfish know what to call each other? Easy: "Bob ...Bob... Bob...." :smilewinkgrin:

And did you know that goldfish only have a 1 second memory? Or so it says? That means two goldfish in a bowl think they've never met each other before each time they meet, and say oh Hi, my name's Bob, what's yours' and the other one says, "Bob"!, What's yours??...and the other one says... :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

A wonderful very clever cat, who thinks that he may be human or dog, insists on going for walkies with us twice a day, sits in my arms when we overlook at the sea at night, plays like a kitten, wants to see everything I'm doing, keeps me company in the studio, gives me loads of cuddles and gentle headbutts and purrs all day long and just basically thinks we are his slaves - which we are... :lol:

Gisela, A very true quote. Dogs have owners, Cats have staff:thumbsup: I have four:yikes:

D

doug boardley

Two goldfish in a tank..... one says to the other " How do you drive this bloody thing?"

...I'll get my coat!

U

user123

I thought someone would speak up in defense of fish..:lol: my brother used to have aquariums, so yes, I eckonm they have a memory, but then again, doesn't it say you mustn't overfeed them as they have no recall of being fed before? NO idea, but it's a nice joke anyhow... :lol:

Talking about pets, I just nipped in the kitchen to bake an apple cake, and as I was using the food mixer I thought to myself, all motherly like, I wonder if Domino (the cat) would like to like to spoon? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quite hard to separate pets from kids sometimes... :oops:

Reply to Your pets in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

P
What sort of tiles would you/have you put down in your own house? Moving somewhere new in a...
2 3
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
P
Hi there I am new to this forum. In june 2014 my bathroom was retiled. Old tiles removed and...
Replies
Views
pat77
P
R
Wanted to put up some info on different tile and surface types and which need sealing and which...
Replies
Views
Muse2k8
M
C
A good read and I agree with most of it... It was written by Jim Olsztynski who is...
Replies
Views
easyt
E

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Your pets
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.