Questions and tiling advice in the Australia Tiling Forum - Australian Tiling Advice, cutting practices, tool selection, which tile adhesives to use and more. Australia Tiling Forum. Australia Tile Installation Advice, Tile Selection Advice for Tilers and D.I.Y Tile Installations. Aussie Tilers and Global Tile Fixers Unite on this Facebook-free Forum. Browse for free with ads or subscribe to be part of the Global Tiling Network.
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Hi! Hoping for some advice on fixing this efflorescence. Only have this issue in the shower...
Replies
Views
Hello, All. I found you just now, and needing a bit of advice I thought I'd join up. So far the...
Replies
Views
C
HI I was hoping I could find out some information from you guys. How is the tiling industry...
Replies
Views
S
We are having a constant battle with learners and employers of apprentices regarding leaving...
2 3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
Cera Nevada
C
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
G
After using black grout on my beige porcelain matt tiles, it's left stains that won't come off...
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
S
I have 2 Marcrist ck850 blades one 300mm and one 350mm ,I am giving these to anyone who donates...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Apart from re-grouting, is there any way of cleaning mould off grout. I've tried the usual...
Replies
Views
L
Hi ever1 looking for some help/advice am booked for a job in France end of August to 11th...
Replies
Views
lathe tiler
L
M
We had black limestone laid in May this year. At first it looked great... It had 2 coats of...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
J
I'm doing a job for a mate and re-tiling the walls in her bathroom. They are 20x25cm white...
2 3
Replies
Views
S
E
We are looking for two good tilers to carry out wall and floor tiling to bathrooms and ensuites...
Replies
Views
empiretiling
E
A
Hello I'll be laying some ceramic floor tiles on top of self levelling compound, I've got some...
Replies
Views
S
M
A long shot but has anyone got 30 sheets of Waxman Baltic Blue mosaics M-444 for sale? It seems...
Replies
Views
S
S
Priced up a bathroom last week & she's not happy with the price. 29m2 of porcelain tiles, same...
Replies
Views
S
This is not my best subject !, so how do you guys get a really professional finish on your jobs...
Replies
Views
S
W
My ND200 started to cut out when in use, left for 30 seconds and started again then cut out...
Replies
Views
S
F
Hi!
Hi there. My names Chris im new to the forum. I did an intensive tiling course about 5 years ago...
Replies
Views
S
Ok following on from a previous thread, PVA is not acceptable to be used as a primer in a tiling...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
S
Hi I am looking to purchase a textured tile called Jewel from topps tiles, they have small...
Replies
Views
Speedoman
S
Anyone had any experience in using it? , we were given a bag to try today and I like it, mixed...
Replies
Views
foggy34
F
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays