Questions and tiling advice in the Australia Tiling Forum - Australian Tiling Advice, cutting practices, tool selection, which tile adhesives to use and more. Australia Tiling Forum. Australia Tile Installation Advice, Tile Selection Advice for Tilers and D.I.Y Tile Installations. Aussie Tilers and Global Tile Fixers Unite on this Facebook-free Forum. Browse for free with ads or subscribe to be part of the Global Tiling Network.
Sticky Threads
Hello, All. I found you just now, and needing a bit of advice I thought I'd join up. So far the...
Replies
Views
Hi! Hoping for some advice on fixing this efflorescence. Only have this issue in the shower...
Replies
Views
C
HI I was hoping I could find out some information from you guys. How is the tiling industry...
Replies
Views
S
We are having a constant battle with learners and employers of apprentices regarding leaving...
Replies
Views
Cera Nevada
C
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
G
After using black grout on my beige porcelain matt tiles, it's left stains that won't come off...
Replies
Views

Normal Threads
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
R
Well knowing how busy you all are. thought we would give you a fair bit of notice so will have a...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Replies
Views
P
We had a wet room installed about 8 months ago. The floor is tiled with large 60x60cm porcelain...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
N/A

Hi there, I’m in a bit of a pickle. I hired a tiler to do our tiling and initially he told us...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
We are a tile retail and fixing company in Tasmania Australia and have had success with one...
Replies
Views
D
first time I've used this membrane as customer supplied it, hopefully it will be the last, not...
Replies
Views
Stevenorth
S

Hi guys, My name is Jepp, the co-owner of Leerberg Tiling Pty Ltd, a licensed tiling company in...
Replies
Views
D
I work as a self employed tiler and after moving in to my new home decided to re fit the...
Replies
Views
Help please!
H
This is about a Victorian conversion property I am buying. I agreed purchase on condition that I...
Replies
Views
M
BRAND NEW IN BOX UNUSED NORMALLY £300 REDUCED TO £250 Scheppach FS 850 WET TILE CUTTER/SAW tile...
Replies
Views
Janet Lunt
J
K
Replies
Views
N/A

Work Done Epoxy grout was installed by the Grouting company on the tiles on the external balcony...
Replies
Views
S
I have read that the alkali in the cement board can slowly rust a screw over a period of time...
Replies
Views
BillyD
B
T
Following a few past threads there seems to be some confusion on what tiles can go onto what...
Replies
Views
Million Kibrom
M
A
Just wondered if anyone has a view on this. I went to my local Topps branch to pick up a couple...
Replies
Views
Homegarden
H
T
Hi everyone, I have seen this question has been asked before on here but I want to get a...
Replies
Views
Mikeyy
M

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley