Questions and tiling advice in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc - .
Normal Threads
Anybody else getting this anywhere? Or noticed any other changes (other than ads and bloody...
Replies
Views
HI Ive just completed 2 bathrooms for a customer and they have not paid me . After several...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements...
Replies
Views
L
Looking for these 11cm sq tiles to renovate a 1970's bathroom, keeping the original tile work in...
Replies
Views
Charl-titch
C
Hi everyone, I have a delightful customer who thinks they don't have to comply with what they...
Replies
Views

Any recommendations? AA etc looking at a ton plus, comparison websites all seem to exclude...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My name is Gary and I am looking for work experience with a tiler on...
Replies
Views
What is the best size of a van for a tiler? Presumably, a smaller van, like Ford Transit...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have had to have our bathroom ripped out to fix a leak from the upstairs flat. All...
Replies
Views
Just moving into the world of caravanning as from this weekend ,any one else own one ?
Replies
Views

hi all the old chugged finally gave up last week so after 177500 miles and constantly been...
Replies
Views
Has anyone put these down? There the big boys - 80 x 80. I have a 50sqm inside/outside job that...
Replies
Views
Apparently, from March, all diesel vehicles are banned from Bristol between the hours of 7am &...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
Hello all. I hope you are all having a great weekend. I picked up my new (used) van yesterday...
Replies
Views

In light of the thread in the main forum of chappy being sued for the tiling he did. What does...
Replies
Views
Changing my van today, yes the vans a lwb big in, going from swb doblo, but to call and be told...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
Hi lads and ladies, I could do with a few tilers van pictures. I know we've had a few threads...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
Hey would anyone be able to help me removing acid burn/vanadium stains (mainly...
Replies
Views
It has to be able to fit 8 x 4 in it comfortably as well as the general kit. Any thoughts...
Replies
Views

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay