• Tilers Forums Arms for Professional Wall and Floor Tile Fixers

Welcome to the TilersForums Arms. You may see Thread Titles in here, but then can't actually see thread content. That'll be because you haven't yet reached 100 Posts. You can build up your post count by:-

• starting off a few of your own breand new threads (perhaps HERE in the main Tile Advice Forum), and then keep replying to other people when they ask you things. Lengthy posts (a few sentences or more) are always best.
    • Make sure you have started your own Introduction Thread in the Welcome Forum, and then reply to those who contribute to it.
    • And if you've done those alone you should be on around 50 posts by then. Our forum runs on community-driven content so the more you post the better for us all. :) - At this point as a professional tiler you should be well on your way to 100 posts. But if you're still strugling, then simply subscribe to The Welcome Forum and welcome newer members than you!
Questions and tiling advice in the Job Pricing Forum - Check your quoted price is okay for your area. Gain help on pricing a job. And post other pricing-related information and advice threads in this forum category..
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A

Normal Threads
These can get really time comsuming sometimes, I've made the mistake of underestimating time to...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
priced this job other day 64m2 for 2 men 14m2 wall tiling porcelain 600x300 half bond 8m2...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
S
Priced up a 24sqm kitchen floor, 600 porcelain onto asphalt over stone flags. Priced to...
2 3
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
O
This is a post from an American trade forum today. I appreciate there’s a lot to consider when...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
M
I've just been shopping for new bathroom items and maybe I'm just out of touch but the prices...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

just price this job new shop at my local fishery , were I do most my fishing 156m2 600x400...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
So i have been recommended for this one, went to see it yesterday, new build. Two bathrooms...
Replies
Views
F
Got a job to look at tonight, I've not seen it but she says there is 5m in Kitchen, 1 window...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Gents, been asked to price for removal and install of anti slip tiles in a hotel. Going to...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
F
seems to only be me who posts in here! Just been to look at a job, a very old cottage with...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F

another one ive been to look at. She wants it starting 1st job aft new year . 2 bathrooms , 40m2...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
U
27 metre floor ten bags of addy , cant complAin did have a good floor last month lol
Replies
Views
Italy
I
O
Just want to check if I'm being an idiot with the price for this? 156 bags x 25kg / 30 bags x...
Replies
Views
A
Wondering what you guys prices would be for this job. No materials labour only.
Replies
Views
F
Tax
how much work do you do for folk that stop tax? I do probably 20% of my jobs that have tax...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Priced one the other week, 16m2 metro bathroom,full shower and 1.2 high around the bathroom ...
Replies
Views
F
I've done a kitchen today, average stuff, 3m on the walls, 5 sockets, 1 window with a granite...
Replies
Views
F
For those that work on day rate for some of there customers, regulars, builders, etc, Have you...
Replies
Views
I have to price this job,around 40sq,ladies toilets. Want exactly how is in the drawing.Any...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
starting a job in a few weeks and just wondered what everyone else would be charging. Job is in...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley