Search the forum,

Discuss Able Skills Feedback Comments Discussed in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

F

facetile

Re: Able Skills - Tiling Course Feedback

love the wig matt, never will forget that. have to say that Able Skills were Topps, would recommend to anyone and loved every minute there. As well as the staff being friendly you know that you have the knowledge that you are being taught by full time employees, qualified and experienced instructors (A1 assessors and V1 internal verifiers) and although the course was intensive you cant fault the guys commitment for helping us get through the ICA. I am about to register for my NVQ with Able skills, hope to find time to do it soon as i have not stopped since the course ended

Reply to Able Skills Feedback Comments Discussed in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays