Search the forum,

Discuss Goldtrowel Tiling Courses in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

R

Ryan84

Ive made my mind up, I spoke to Tracey today who was so helpful, and a lovely lady... After reading all the excellent reviews on a pro Tiling and speaking to Tracey, I'm going with my gut feeling & I've just booked my train tickets to go up north in July. Cant wait!!! Exciting times ahead.. thanks all for your info and advice, see you on the other side

Information above about us is out of date, please see our website for full details, we have been training and assessing Wall and Floor Tiling since 2002, we do have reviews on our website, who can be contacted for reference, our training is conducted in real bathrooms with real walls as found in domestic houses.
If anyone would like more information please message.
Thank you
Doug
Goldtrowel

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
K

Kieran9759

Ive made my mind up, I spoke to Tracey today who was so helpful, and a lovely lady... After reading all the excellent reviews on a pro Tiling and speaking to Tracey, I'm going with my gut feeling & I've just booked my train tickets to go up north in July. Cant wait!!! Exciting times ahead.. thanks all for your info and advice, see you on the other side

How did it all go? Did the course help get you what you wanted?

A

Artur P

Information above about us is out of date, please see our website for full details, we have been training and assessing Wall and Floor Tiling since 2002, we do have reviews on our website, who can be contacted for reference, our training is conducted in real bathrooms with real walls as found in domestic houses.
If anyone would like more information please message.
Thank you
Doug
Goldtrowel
Hi
I intend to book a tiling course with you, just can't decide which one. I'm a total beginner and want to get NVQ 2.

Reply to Goldtrowel Tiling Courses in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen