Search the forum,

Discuss In Need of: Cotto Ceramic Tile 16x16 in color "Crete", SKU: 241824, Model: CRT66BE in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am searching for an old brand name of "Cotto" ceramic tile. Color is "crete", and is a 16x16, SKU: 241824, Model: CRT66BE. If anyone has extra I am willing to purchase. Need about 2-3 cases.

Cotto Crete 16x16.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to In Need of: Cotto Ceramic Tile 16x16 in color "Crete", SKU: 241824, Model: CRT66BE in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays