Search the forum,

Discuss Marmox in Northern Ireland. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

ruairi mac

Hi Ascot, do a quick google search for Multi Pro Board, they're based in Belfast. They manufacture tile backer boards I recently used there 6mm stuff to sheet over a bathroom floor. First time I used it and found it pretty good.

If you ring them they should be able to tell you your nearest stockist.

There website has full data/technical sheets to refer to for installation/usage purposes.

If your unsure bout anything just give the tech dept a phone and they should help you out no problem.

Best of luck

Ruairimac.

Reply to Marmox in Northern Ireland. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.