Search the forum,

Discuss Need help tiling back yard patio in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I have just been round to someone who wants their back yard tiled with 600x600 porcelain 20mm tiles. The floor is concrete but not level. There is also a drain cover and also a small drwin in the corner coming down from the gutter. Should I use exterior self levelling g compound to level the floor then tile onto flexible adhesive. Also I'm worried about drainage if I use self levelling compound the surface will be flat. The customer says that when it rains it leaves a puddle in the centre of the yard. The area is around 5mx5m. The customer doesn't want pavers and also I do t think they could fit under the door lip laying on sand bed. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

IMG_0610.JPG IMG_0611.JPG IMG_0612.JPG IMG_0613.JPG

Reply to Need help tiling back yard patio in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen