Search the forum,

Discuss negative feedback in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

R

rich83

I just read a post from guy wanting to shadow a tiler,and in return would offer free labour.I am fully aware initially he would be useless.but the reply he got was why would someone teach you the ropes and then have more competition for work.I'm pretty sure the guy didn't say he wanted to be self employed,he may of hoped for a job out of it.I just thought the comments where unhelpful.I mean everyone needs a leg up don't they.some people are loyal and honest,granted there are alot off tools around but still...I'm in a similar boat to him, I'm wanting to do as many hours with a tiler for free, as I can around a part time evening job.and i probably would do so for at least 3 months.and I most certainly do not want to be self employed. Have any of you guys took someone on and had a good experience.looking for a glimmer of hope here people.

R

rich83

Alright tea bag,I saw you've got a job,sounds bloody terrifying but a great opportunity well earnt,well done,and good luck

M

Mr Tiler

it is bloody terrifying im hoping that the logo'd t-shirt on me back will magically transform me into super T on the day lol cheers buddy

M

Mr Tiler

that's the plan buddy just been looking at the new sponsors prices... need some work before I can afford that lol

R

rich83

True, I was going to mention if you don't already no there are a couple of YouTube channels I like one is called tilemasterga,and I think the other is Sal diblasi..they have really in depth videos,that you'd really like

M

Mr Tiler

tilemasterga's videos are brilliant and really in depth he takes a while but gets there in the end lol. tbh mate if you have watched it... you can bet your money I have lol

Reply to negative feedback in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen