Search the forum,

Discuss New Tile Trims... Would Love To Hear Your Thoughts and Feedback... in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

T

Turkish tiler

Hi guys, sorry im a little late to post on these. Whilst Im here though:

1) Yes Stef, I came on here because you were good looking and recommended it to me ;-) Im you have physically seen the product and are on the forum though, it helps me immensley.
2) Not got a window pic yet Furtec but we are currently getting bathrooms done up and down the country with it so as soon as I have some pictures I will post them.
3) Hi John Benton, Yes the corner pieces are internal and external triangular pieces that have one arm that slides in.
4) Hi Moe. Yes, the new aluminium triangular trims do come complete with a protectective film on them that you can peel off after tiling & will also help when transporting the trims.

Thanks for the posts guys, like I keep on saying I do appreciate all feedback so keep it coming...

What about existing metal trims will they get protective film

Reply to New Tile Trims... Would Love To Hear Your Thoughts and Feedback... in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Birthdays