Search the forum,

Discuss Outdoor tiling /no adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hello all , I’m tiling some apartments and the contractor asked if I’d do the balconies etc with 18mm porcelain, it’s on the adjustable pedestal spacers , so no adhesive or grout . Any ideas on what I should charge per SQM ? I’ve never installed this system before, decent amount of SQM but some of it will be awkward

E628454A-2174-468C-B8C8-B5B27D44460B.png

Hi , not a system I’ve used. Can it be priced on a day rate instead. ?
I’m gonna ask for £40 sqm and see how it goes , cutting the tile will be no joke and there seems to be a fair bit of fiddling around with levels to be done . Will let you know if he thinks I’m too expensive or I get it and don’t make any money ...

Reply to Outdoor tiling /no adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays