Search the forum,

Discuss PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Very tidy spanish, now that layout would suit my van too.
But no room for pallets, maybe i should stop carrying them myself.

yeh Hillhead I get all my gear delivered, got sick of humping tiles and stone around and overloading the van.

so only ever have half a doz bags of addy and a bit of hardie backer to go in, need the roof rack for my wedi boards tho.

I haven't got any pics and now i'm not on the tools i dont have a van now. But I set up a mennazine level to carry underlay sheets, gave me twice as much floor space, had to it was just a little nissan largo.
My mate has a hiace long wheelbase, he's fitted a full length draw that slides in and out from in between the internal wheel arches this leaves a solid flat platform the full width and length of the van to carry anything that wont go into the draw.
Its like Dr. Who's Tardis inside :lol:
sorry no pics, I'll try to get one the next time i see him.

D

Dave Ramsden

Just the one pic for me :O

Photo0155.jpg

Reply to PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.