Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charlie1

Just finished this today , thought the snow was gunna prevent me getting there. Lol.

3yvajuga.jpg

mu8y9y3a.jpg

5u3apedy.jpg

nice work Dave, what tile is that?

Aspect Tiling

TF
Arms
600x400 travertine bathroom finished yesterday. Thanks to the guys on the stone forum regarding what sealer to use. Opted for Ltp colour enhancer and stainstop. Customer initially wanted a polished look but advised against and they are thrilled with the results. Will hopefully be able to get back once finished.

Setting out vertically was dictated by the customers insistence on the position of the mosaics leaving small cuts top and bottom. I advised against trim around the window and butt jointed the tiles, filled with grout and took the edge off by hand with sandpaper.

Not the most experienced with Travertine so all comments welcome.

Cheers
Pete

trav3.jpg trav9.jpg trav8.jpg trav7.jpg trav6.jpg trav1.jpg trav5.jpg trav4.jpg trav2.jpg trav10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen