Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davemul

Hey guys, was going to stick up a thread following the progress of my bathroom DESTRUCTION and rebuild!

all the parts are arriving now and I have done some demolition so can start putting some pics up.

Really like this forum, friendy and full of people willing to advise/help. Thats GREAT in my book. So many other forums are very trade related! if you know what I mean..

i'll stop sucking up now!

Dave

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
Warning !!! Using these tiles will make your heart sink. The suit was as underwhelmed as me when he saw the color.He hadnt looked at a sample.

wont show you the kitchen its the same color. :mad2: 6.jpg

7.jpg

R

Richard Edwards

Dave

Just looked at the Mocha Travertine - Smarts job u did. Very tasty - Not sure about some of the fixtures and fittings in the bathroom and ensuite - however thats not your part I guess. As you say lots of bull-nose work.

I do not understand the referrence to ' Dural are there next week ' - Hope they don't mess it up.

As a user of Dural since your help with sourcing a supplier - I'm still very grateful for ur help. Please explain what they 'Dural ' will be doing to your floor, appart from admiring it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen