Search the forum,

Discuss THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

Funnily enough I've got about 4 days worth of baccy left and Mrs J and myself have agreed we're going to stop. I've tried before and not really had a good reason to suceed, however we have a little girl who's 7 months old now and thats a good enough reason for us both as the smell is not nice and most importantly I want to be able to run around with her as she grows up and not spew a lung up every time because I'm out of breath!!! Sorry to be so graphic!!! So Dan, I'M IN!
is mrs J as keen Brian, does she know the tf is watching her

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'd stopped for 3 mths, but started again, a couple of weeks ago while on holiday. I have a good reason to stop as i have a bit of c.o.p.d, and my little brother died from lung cancer when he was only 43. I am determined to beat the ciggys, even if i have to wear a patch, every day for the rest of my life.

Are you in then?

So

Dan
Brian J
Mrs J
And Phil?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Monday mate as I can get my contact for the support thing and get some nhs advice sorted and Brian J has 4 days of baccy left :lol: I have some **** too, nearly the same amount of days too to be honest. I might have to buy 10 on Sunday though but I'll try not to.

Feels better doing it in a bunch as I'll feel like I'm letting somebody down. Though don't dodge the forums if you struggle! You can always try again when we've quit for 9 days. :D

Reply to THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays