Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Courses at UK Pro Tiling Training in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Hi all
Darren here from NETT, Just heard about Diamond and a few other Tiling companies in trouble, I would just like to add that we are still a very strong company and one of the best Tiling training centres in the country, we are still busy and have dates in the diary with courses running every week up to may 2011 at the moment.

In these tough times its only the strongest companies survive and we have built up a fantastic reputation throughout the last 6 years of trading which keeps the custom comming our way from all corners of the UK, all our plastering, tiling and plumbing courses are going very well and i would like to thank the hundreds and hundreds of forum members that have been on our course over the years and for their continued support, which shows in the course feedback section.

I moved away from the tiling training earlier in the year to set up a new venture, now that is up and running, im back doing what i do best and love, the tiling training at NETT, thanks to Mick (foxman) who has kept the standard of training up to my expectations while ive been sorting out the other business.
Anyone interested in setting up a business in tiling and wants a quality fast track tiling training course give us a call on 0191 4274529 and ask for Tracey who will give you any information that you need, we only take a deposit of £100 even for a 6 week multi skilled course, so your money and courses are safe with us.

Anyone thinking of doing any courses should do their research into a company before parting with their money, get as much history and talk to any past learners that have been there.

We have been in the Tiling training market for a long time now but there has been hundreds of centres that have popped up over the years but as soon as one pops up another is closing down so be careful with your money

Thanks for reading
Regards
Darren :thumbsup:
NE Tiling Training

Last edited by a moderator:

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
There has been a few training centres in the noth east gone under, our standards are so high that we have fortunatly built up a good reputation so we are still doing well. Its the same out there if your tiling. people with good quality work, get on with customer and have good marketing skills will still do well, the ones that dont go under.
In business you look after yourself and dont worry about the competition, just keep your own standards up there

Regards
Darren

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
We have been a member on the tilers forums pretty much from the start in 2006, we are one of the original, longest and highest rated tiling courses in the UK training people who are looking for a fast track professional tiling course. Our history and reviews speak for themselves. Some of our students have gone on to win the Tilers of the Year awards hosted by the Tile Association.

Give us a call to find out how we can change your life and start a new career in tiling. Visit www.tiling-courses.co.uk for more info

new-ukpro-side.jpg

Reply to Tiling Courses at UK Pro Tiling Training in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen