Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
T
hi all. Looking for some of these tiles for our kitchen. Ideally 3.5 sqm but any will do.
Replies
Views
Teaboy-steve
T
R
Hi, Some of our bathroom tiles have been broken and we are desperately looking for some...
Replies
Views
R
T
Got a customer who called in looking for 5 sqm to complete a bathroom. We used to stock it but...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
S
Hi everyone, I am looking for some Halcon Elegance decor crema tiles (Cream with Gold Mosaic)...
Replies
Views
Sarah Dickson
S
C
Hi Looking for a few spare Eclipse Brick effect floor tiles. Dark beige in color. Cheers
Replies
Views
conrad Davidson
C
I
Hi , Im looking to find where I can purchase half a dozen border tile like the ones in the...
Replies
Views
V
Hi, I'm looking for Pilkington Indulgence wall tiles. I've been told by the Pilkington...
Replies
Views
Vespaman
V
S
I'm looking for this tile size 150 x 750mm. It's an original Edwardian/Victorian glazed tile in...
Replies
Views
Sarah Rees
S
C
Looking for some help with these horrible looking things for a repair job, I've not seen them in...
Replies
Views
Chazz Unrau
C
P
hello can anybody please help i am desperate to find about 18 number of a floor tile called...
Replies
Views
peter torode
P
R
I am really hoping someone can help me. We tiled our kitchen in 2007 and are now having it...
Replies
Views
Robert Cohen
R
B
I am looking for a small number of AZU-VI Blue marbled tiles manufactured approximately 2000...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
R
Im desperately seek a discontinued tile in order to continue my existing kitchen floor into my...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
C
I have had a re-wire done and don't want to go to the expense of totally re-tiling the kitchen...
Replies
Views
Chrissyan
C
M
Hi all and happy new year to everyone.. My first message here and i'm hoping someone might be...
Replies
Views
medper
M
S
Porcelanosa wall tile Tenerife Blanco Porcelanos border tile Tenerife Veneto Porcelanos...
Replies
Views
Shirlee
S
A
I am looking to find or identify a 50mm tile that was used on a swimming pool surround. It has...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
J
Near match would be ok. 1 to 10 metres required
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
L
Domino Monsaraz Castanho MZ43. Just need one or two boxes to finish my project.
Replies
Views
Hello all. Looking for a box of these. 315 x 315. Blue/grey with a slight vein. Made in...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud