Questions and tiling advice in the Job Pricing Forum - Check your quoted price is okay for your area. Gain help on pricing a job. And post other pricing-related information and advice threads in this forum category..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A
Normal Threads
Priced one the other week, 16m2 metro bathroom,full shower and 1.2 high around the bathroom ...
Replies
Views
F
I've done a kitchen today, average stuff, 3m on the walls, 5 sockets, 1 window with a granite...
Replies
Views
F
For those that work on day rate for some of there customers, regulars, builders, etc, Have you...
2 3
Replies
Views
I have to price this job,around 40sq,ladies toilets. Want exactly how is in the drawing.Any...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
starting a job in a few weeks and just wondered what everyone else would be charging. Job is in...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
F
seing as there has been a few talks over this last week or so with pricing etc, thought I would...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
F
Just after a little advice, - job has come up with some 80x80 porcelain, 31sq m. Porch, kitchen...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M
S
Got contacted from a previous customer asking if I could fit her in in a few weeks to tile...
Replies
Views
24m2 levelled and tiled with 1200x600 porcs. Straight forward bar the size of them (no skirts...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
M
Happy Sunday morning tilers! I had a job on 2 weeks ago which I quoted for about a month before...
Replies
Views
F
I've got a job to quote, nice flat hard floor. 10m concervatory. They want thermo boards...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
F
I have to price a job which includes removing 80m of 300x300 floor tiles onto concrete, multi...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
F
I've got a job to price with 6.5m pebble mosaic wall. I have done these before but some time...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
F
When pricing a bathroom with 'average' tiles, say a porcelain that's not too big or something...
Replies
Views
dave l and l
D
F
Ayup. Having never supplied and fitted hardie boards im not sure how long they take to fit vs...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen