Search the forum,

Discuss Advice Required - Tiles for Bathroom in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Good evening all,

I have purchased the tiles in the following link from B&Q, for my bathroom refurbishment.

Elegance marble White Gloss Marble effect Ceramic Wall tile, Pack of 7, (L)600mm (W)200mm | DIY at B&Q - https://www.diy.com/departments/elegance-marble-white-gloss-marble-effect-ceramic-wall-tile-pack-of-7-l-600mm-w-200mm/5036581065102_BQ.prd

I have just gone online to check tile weight (not stated on website) and discovered these tiles are not suitable for a wet room. These tiles are due to be installed to the u-shaped walls enclosing my shower bath. Can you confirm if these tiles are suitable for installation above my shower bath (as it is not a wet room) or if they are not correct due to the shower over the bath?

Many thanks in advance
Liam

Reply to Advice Required - Tiles for Bathroom in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen