Search the forum,

Discuss Bal Grout Swatches.... in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Much as I can'knock Bal for the speed in which they sent out these grout swatches(I only rang up yesterday morning.
I only wanted 1! Not 5!
On a sidenote surely there must be more colour variation than this?

20190131_115302.jpg

D

Dumbo

Much as I can'knock Bal for the speed in which they sent out these grout swatches(I only rang up yesterday morning.
I only wanted 1! Not 5!
On a sidenote surely there must be more colour variation than this?

View attachment 104307
I prefer less choice . Grey , white , ivory , that's all you used to need . Some of the slightly olders may say that is one or two too many

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Uk
Seems like Bal do a more comprehensive range of coloured grouts,but you pay for the privilege....£26 a 5kg bag (Topps)

Should be able to haggle a bit.

BD6C9642-D14D-4341-8D57-40925C8B38AB.jpeg

Reply to Bal Grout Swatches.... in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are porcelain. I’ve just got to the end of my bag of Mapei flexible rapid set tile adhesive (powdered)...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement