Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

You could have feathered the level of the tray to bring the level up..... Unless you'd already stuck down some of the mosaic?

Created on iPhone.....

Last edited by a moderator:
D

davemul

mosaic was all down.

I didnt want to feather the tray as i was concerned about evening out the fall...

nearly finished adjusting now...

D

davemul

dry laid

5fdd0093.jpg

b737f1a4.jpg

b74982c7.jpg

D

davemul

Niche & shower tray mosaics all laid, and sealed.

a40015d1.jpg

e7e345ad.jpg

f7df18a6.jpg

Ready soon to start mixing up these

41f4f94c.jpg

Very quick question. When Iwas sealing the mosaics, the sealant ran in to the grout joins...

This wont affect the adhesion of the grout will it??

I

Ian

All going well Dave, home stretch soon. M3 CSL outside, nice wheels!

Sent from iPhone using tapatalk

M

Mike

a couple of boy racers on here by the looks of it and nice work dave, why haven't you grouted the niches as you did the wall? are they going a different colour?

D

davemul

Thanks Bri, Not a CSL as i like my mod cons too much... so just a normal M3 (with CSL wheels and AP brakes all round though)

Mike, I only sealed the mosaics earlier, so will wait untill another day when I do the floor to grout those..

walls are hard enough and I am COVERED in epoxy grout!

Reply to Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen