Search the forum,

Discuss Buy a diesel vans in current climate in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

road tax is £240 .... also includes the cost of Highway?

We pay Vehicle Excise Duty (VED=Road Tax) once a year which allows us to use the roads.

We don't have many toll roads in the UK, there are some bridges with tolls and we have areas like Central London where there is a charge to drive for all vehicles.

VED varies per vehicle.

WDavison

TF
Arms
Scotland
Personally I think 15 years is optimistic, modern vans aren't designed to last that long !

Maybe, but most of my vehicles have become uneconomical to repair at around 15 years old with up to 160k on and always bought them when they were 7-10 years old. Im just assuming if I got something nicer and looked after it, it might make more.

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Norfolk
I am seriously considering a lease deal some good vans out there have a look here you can claim back a percentage or all as a business expense cheers .kop

Screenshot_20190103-063007_Chrome.jpg

Reply to Buy a diesel vans in current climate in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement