Search the forum,

Discuss CLOSED NOW - Morning Thread (and General Daily Discussion - Certainly during COVID) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating
5.00 star(s)

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Are they click & collect 😉😂😂
Ha ha ha
laugh laughing GIF

Good morning in advance! Should be grouting a cloakroom loo tomorrow, but instead home schooling a 5 year old and writing an essay! Wish u all all the best and would like to show my appreciation for the knowledge shared and advice given on this site
check out our new tape for plaster beads while you have some free time, pm me for more details.

Attachments

• tape on wall.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

hk940

Arms
NC, USA
Morning all.
It's about 40 and real damp out. Forecast is a high of 59 on Sunday then rain snow thru Thurs.
The good thing is the snow dosen't last for more than a day or two.
Having lived in Northern New Jersey most of my life I don't miss the snow. One year we had 13 snowfalls in 13 weeks, between 12"-30" each. The 30" one left me with 6'-7' drifts in the drive and 4' on the roof.
I was shoveling the roof to prevent ice dams.
It got so bad I had to have my neighbor clear out some snow from the drive with his backhoe as I did not have any more room to put the snow. I had piles 8'-10' high.
Where I live now NC, USA when ever there is a forecast of snow the locals get real excited, they can't wait!
It was here that I fell first ever cleaning snow off the cars. It started ad rain then froze then snowed on top, making it real slick.
Since I am retired now every day feels like the weekend. I have a few bathrooms and a laundry room to do for a builder who lives and is building a new house less than a mile up the street from me it will be a nice commute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CLOSED NOW - Morning Thread (and General Daily Discussion - Certainly during COVID) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen