Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone butter the surface smooth and the tiles notched? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Does anyone butter the surface smooth and the tiles notched? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views

Advertisement